Exploring the Promise of Experimentation in Political Science: Micro-Foundational Insights and Policy Relevance
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal compilation © 2010 Political Studies Association
Special Issue: Dialogue and Innovation in Contemporary Political Science
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 300–319, March 2010
How to Cite
Stoker, G. (2010), Exploring the Promise of Experimentation in Political Science: Micro-Foundational Insights and Policy Relevance. Political Studies, 58: 300–319. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9248.2009.00812.x
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2010
- (Accepted: 7 August 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!