To Buy or Not to Buy: Who are Political Consumers? What do they Think and How Do they Participate?
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Author. Political Studies © 2010 Political Studies Association
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 1065–1086, December 2010
How to Cite
Baek, Y. M. (2010), To Buy or Not to Buy: Who are Political Consumers? What do they Think and How Do they Participate?. Political Studies, 58: 1065–1086. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9248.2010.00832.x
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
- (Accepted: 12 May 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!