Regulatory Regionalism and the Dynamics of Territorial Politics: The Case of the Asia-Pacific Region
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Political Studies Association
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 20–37, March 2011
How to Cite
Hameiri, S. and Jayasuriya, K. (2011), Regulatory Regionalism and the Dynamics of Territorial Politics: The Case of the Asia-Pacific Region. Political Studies, 59: 20–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9248.2010.00854.x
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2010
- (Accepted: 20 October 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!