The Agenda of British Government: The Speech from the Throne, 1911–2008
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Political Studies © 2010 Political Studies Association
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 74–98, March 2011
How to Cite
Jennings, W., Bevan, S. and John, P. (2011), The Agenda of British Government: The Speech from the Throne, 1911–2008. Political Studies, 59: 74–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9248.2010.00859.x
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2010
- (Accepted: 5 January 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!