The Revival of Group Voting: Explaining the Voting Preferences of Immigrants in Norway
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Political Studies © 2010 Political Studies Association
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 308–327, June 2011
How to Cite
Bergh, J. and Bjørklund, T. (2011), The Revival of Group Voting: Explaining the Voting Preferences of Immigrants in Norway. Political Studies, 59: 308–327. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9248.2010.00863.x
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2010
- (Accepted: 5 January 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!