Ideas are Not as Stable as Political Scientists Want Them to Be: A Theory of Incremental Ideational Change
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Author. Political Studies © 2011 Political Studies Association
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 596–615, October 2011
How to Cite
Carstensen, M. B. (2011), Ideas are Not as Stable as Political Scientists Want Them to Be: A Theory of Incremental Ideational Change. Political Studies, 59: 596–615. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9248.2010.00868.x
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2011
- (Accepted: 7 April 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!