Ideas are Not as Stable as Political Scientists Want Them to Be: A Theory of Incremental Ideational Change
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Author. Political Studies © 2011 Political Studies Association
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 596–615, October 2011
How to Cite
Carstensen, M. B. (2011), Ideas are Not as Stable as Political Scientists Want Them to Be: A Theory of Incremental Ideational Change. Political Studies, 59: 596–615. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9248.2010.00868.x
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2011
- (Accepted: 7 April 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!