Using Parliamentary Questions to Measure Constituency Focus: An Application to the Irish Case
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Author. Political Studies © 2011 Political Studies Association
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 472–488, June 2011
How to Cite
Martin, S. (2011), Using Parliamentary Questions to Measure Constituency Focus: An Application to the Irish Case. Political Studies, 59: 472–488. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9248.2011.00885.x
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2011
- (Accepted: 29 June 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!