How is High Trust in China Possible? Comparing the Origins of Generalized Trust in Three Chinese Societies
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author. Political Studies © 2011 Political Studies Association
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 434–454, June 2012
How to Cite
Steinhardt, H. C. (2012), How is High Trust in China Possible? Comparing the Origins of Generalized Trust in Three Chinese Societies. Political Studies, 60: 434–454. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9248.2011.00909.x
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2011
- (Accepted: 9 November 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!