Entering the State: Civil Society Activism and Participatory Governance in Brazil
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Author. Political Studies © 2011 Political Studies Association
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 341–362, June 2012
How to Cite
Wampler, B. (2012), Entering the State: Civil Society Activism and Participatory Governance in Brazil. Political Studies, 60: 341–362. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9248.2011.00912.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
- (Accepted: 13 December 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!