The Politics of Access: Narratives of Women MPs in the Indian Parliament
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Author. Political Studies © 2011 Political Studies Association
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 195–212, March 2012
How to Cite
Rai, S. M. (2012), The Politics of Access: Narratives of Women MPs in the Indian Parliament. Political Studies, 60: 195–212. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9248.2011.00915.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
- (Accepted: 10 January 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!