Pandemics on the Radar Screen: Health Security, Infectious Disease and the Medicalisation of Insecurity
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author. Political Studies © 2011 Political Studies Association
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 848–866, December 2011
How to Cite
Elbe, S. (2011), Pandemics on the Radar Screen: Health Security, Infectious Disease and the Medicalisation of Insecurity. Political Studies, 59: 848–866. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9248.2011.00921.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2011
- (Accepted: 6 June 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!