The 2011 Pandemic Influenza Preparedness Framework: Global Health Secured or a Missed Opportunity?
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Political Studies © 2011 Political Studies Association
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 831–847, December 2011
How to Cite
Kamradt-Scott, A. and Lee, K. (2011), The 2011 Pandemic Influenza Preparedness Framework: Global Health Secured or a Missed Opportunity?. Political Studies, 59: 831–847. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9248.2011.00926.x
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2011
- (Accepted: 5 August 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!