Addressing the ‘Dismal Disconnection’: Normative Theory, Empirical Inquiry and Dialogic Research
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Political Studies © 2012 Political Studies Association
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 523–538, October 2012
How to Cite
Martineau, W. and Squires, J. (2012), Addressing the ‘Dismal Disconnection’: Normative Theory, Empirical Inquiry and Dialogic Research. Political Studies, 60: 523–538. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9248.2011.00938.x
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2012
- (Accepted: 11 April 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!