Public Political Narratives: Developing a Neglected Source through the Exploratory Case of Russia in the Putin-Medvedev Era
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Author. Political Studies © 2012 Political Studies Association
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 768–786, December 2012
How to Cite
Bacon, E. (2012), Public Political Narratives: Developing a Neglected Source through the Exploratory Case of Russia in the Putin-Medvedev Era. Political Studies, 60: 768–786. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9248.2011.00939.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
- (Accepted: 20 June 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!