Public Political Narratives: Developing a Neglected Source through the Exploratory Case of Russia in the Putin-Medvedev Era
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Author. Political Studies © 2012 Political Studies Association
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 768–786, December 2012
How to Cite
Bacon, E. (2012), Public Political Narratives: Developing a Neglected Source through the Exploratory Case of Russia in the Putin-Medvedev Era. Political Studies, 60: 768–786. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9248.2011.00939.x
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2012
- (Accepted: 20 June 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!