Unequal and Unequally Distributed Votes: The Sources of Electoral Bias at Recent British General Elections
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Political Studies © 2012 Political Studies Association
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 877–898, December 2012
How to Cite
Johnston, R., Borisyuk, G., Thrasher, M. and Rallings, C. (2012), Unequal and Unequally Distributed Votes: The Sources of Electoral Bias at Recent British General Elections. Political Studies, 60: 877–898. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9248.2011.00941.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
- (Accepted: 23 June 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!