Does Median Voter Income Matter? The Effects of Inequality and Turnout on Government Spending
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Author. Political Studies © 2012 Political Studies Association
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 82–100, March 2013
How to Cite
Barnes, L. (2013), Does Median Voter Income Matter? The Effects of Inequality and Turnout on Government Spending. Political Studies, 61: 82–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9248.2012.00952.x
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
- (Accepted: 14 August 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!