Election Cycles in MPs' Outside Interests? The UK House of Commons, 2005–2010
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Author. Political Studies © 2012 Political Studies Association
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 462–472, June 2013
How to Cite
Geys, B. (2013), Election Cycles in MPs' Outside Interests? The UK House of Commons, 2005–2010. Political Studies, 61: 462–472. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9248.2012.00956.x
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2012
- (Accepted: 20 September 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!