Election Cycles in MPs' Outside Interests? The UK House of Commons, 2005–2010
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Author. Political Studies © 2012 Political Studies Association
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 462–472, June 2013
How to Cite
Geys, B. (2013), Election Cycles in MPs' Outside Interests? The UK House of Commons, 2005–2010. Political Studies, 61: 462–472. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9248.2012.00956.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
- (Accepted: 20 September 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!