Partisanship, Inequality and the Composition of Public Spending on Education
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Author. Political Studies © 2012 Political Studies Association
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 422–441, June 2013
How to Cite
Manzano, D. (2013), Partisanship, Inequality and the Composition of Public Spending on Education. Political Studies, 61: 422–441. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9248.2012.00963.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
- (Accepted: 20 October 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!