Center-Right Parties in Peace Processes: ‘Slow Learning’ or Punctuated Peace Socialization?
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Political Studies © 2012 Political Studies Association
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 401–421, June 2013
How to Cite
Sandal, N. and Loizides, N. (2013), Center-Right Parties in Peace Processes: ‘Slow Learning’ or Punctuated Peace Socialization?. Political Studies, 61: 401–421. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9248.2012.00971.x
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2012
- (Accepted: 1 November 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!