Victimhood Status and Public Attitudes Towards Post-conflict Agreements: Northern Ireland as a Case Study
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Political Studies © 2012 Political Studies Association
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 442–461, June 2013
How to Cite
Brewer, J. D. and Hayes, B. C. (2013), Victimhood Status and Public Attitudes Towards Post-conflict Agreements: Northern Ireland as a Case Study. Political Studies, 61: 442–461. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9248.2012.00973.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
- (Accepted: 3 November 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!