We would like to thank Andrew Robinson and the Political Ethnography Group: Deirdre Duffy, Jennifer Martinez, Loreto Maria Urbina Montana, Philip Roberts and Heather Watkins, for their insightful comments and suggestions which helped to improve the rigour and consistency of the article. We would also like to thank participants in the CSSGJ seminar of September 2010 in which we presented an earlier version of this article for their comments, questions and suggestions. Finally, we would like to thank the four anonymous referees for their insightful, engaged and supportive suggestions for revisions which helped us to improve the rigour, consistency and coherence of the piece.
Re-articulating Dissent: Representing the Working Class from Third Way to New Right in Britain and Chile
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Political Studies © 2012 Political Studies Association
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 748–766, December 2013
How to Cite
Mansell, J. and Motta, S. C. (2013), Re-articulating Dissent: Representing the Working Class from Third Way to New Right in Britain and Chile. Political Studies, 61: 748–766. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9248.2012.00992.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!