We would like to thank Irina Waibel from BoardEx for assistance with the data on corporate boards. Martin Lodge and Will Jennings would like to thank Yuval Millo for his intellectual contribution to initial work that was the inspiration for this article.
Politics in the Boardroom: Corporate Pay, Networks and Recruitment of Former Parliamentarians, Ministers and Civil Servants in Britain
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Political Studies © 2012 Political Studies Association
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 850–873, December 2013
How to Cite
González-Bailon, S., Jennings, W. and Lodge, M. (2013), Politics in the Boardroom: Corporate Pay, Networks and Recruitment of Former Parliamentarians, Ministers and Civil Servants in Britain. Political Studies, 61: 850–873. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9248.2012.00994.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!