Special Section on the New Politics of Welfare Reform
Corruption, Bureaucratic Failure and Social Policy Priorities
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Political Studies © 2012 Political Studies Association
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 523–542, October 2013
How to Cite
Dahlström, C., Lindvall, J. and Rothstein, B. (2013), Corruption, Bureaucratic Failure and Social Policy Priorities. Political Studies, 61: 523–542. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9248.2012.00998.x
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!