The author would like to thank the journal's anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments. Special thanks also go to Lucas Swaine, Russell Muirhead, Jim Murphy, Steven Smith, Ian Shapiro, Bryan Garsten, Casiano Hacker-Cordon, Vickie Sullivan, Melvin Rogers, Damayanti Desai and Christopher Given for reading and commenting on earlier drafts of this article.
The Mythologies of Contextualism: Method and Judgment in Skinner's Visions of Politics
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Author. Political Studies © 2012 Political Studies Association
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 767–783, December 2013
How to Cite
Clarke, M. T. (2013), The Mythologies of Contextualism: Method and Judgment in Skinner's Visions of Politics. Political Studies, 61: 767–783. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9248.2012.01000.x
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!