Building Consent: Hegemony, ‘Conceptions of the World’ and the Role of Evangelicals in Global Politics
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Political Studies © 2012 Political Studies Association
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 731–747, December 2013
How to Cite
Murray, K. and Worth, O. (2013), Building Consent: Hegemony, ‘Conceptions of the World’ and the Role of Evangelicals in Global Politics. Political Studies, 61: 731–747. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9248.2012.01003.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!