The Politics of Unconditional Basic Income: Bringing Bureaucracy Back In
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Political Studies © 2012 Political Studies Association
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 915–932, December 2013
How to Cite
De Wispelaere, J. and Stirton, L. (2013), The Politics of Unconditional Basic Income: Bringing Bureaucracy Back In. Political Studies, 61: 915–932. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9248.2012.01004.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!