‘Every Father is a Superhero to His Children’: The Gendered Politics of the (Real) Fathers 4 Justice Campaign
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Author. Political Studies © 2013 Political Studies Association
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 83–98, March 2014
How to Cite
Jordan, A. (2014), ‘Every Father is a Superhero to His Children’: The Gendered Politics of the (Real) Fathers 4 Justice Campaign. Political Studies, 62: 83–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9248.2012.01008.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!