Democratisation and Inter-State War: Why Reform does not Encourage Conflict1
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2004
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 206–214, September 2004
How to Cite
Galbreath, D. J. (2004), Democratisation and Inter-State War: Why Reform does not Encourage Conflict. Politics, 24: 206–214. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9256.2004.00221.x
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!