The ‘State of the Art’ in EU Studies: From Politics to Interdisciplinarity (and Back Again?)
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2006
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 38–46, February 2006
How to Cite
Cini, M. (2006), The ‘State of the Art’ in EU Studies: From Politics to Interdisciplinarity (and Back Again?). Politics, 26: 38–46. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9256.2006.00249.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!