Political Parties and Web 2.0: The Liberal Democrat Perspective
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Political Studies Association
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 105–112, June 2010
How to Cite
Lilleker, D. G., Pack, M. and Jackson, N. (2010), Political Parties and Web 2.0: The Liberal Democrat Perspective. Politics, 30: 105–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9256.2010.01373.x
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!