One Body of Evidence, Three Different Policies: Bovine Tuberculosis Policy in Britain
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Author. Politics © 2011 Political Studies Association
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 91–99, June 2011
How to Cite
Spencer, A. (2011), One Body of Evidence, Three Different Policies: Bovine Tuberculosis Policy in Britain. Politics, 31: 91–99. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9256.2011.01407.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!