One Body of Evidence, Three Different Policies: Bovine Tuberculosis Policy in Britain
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Author. Politics © 2011 Political Studies Association
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 91–99, June 2011
How to Cite
Spencer, A. (2011), One Body of Evidence, Three Different Policies: Bovine Tuberculosis Policy in Britain. Politics, 31: 91–99. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9256.2011.01407.x
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!