The Incumbency Advantage in the US Congress: A Roller-Coaster Relationship
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Politics © 2012 Political Studies Association
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 220–230, October 2012
How to Cite
Stockemer, D. and Praino, R. (2012), The Incumbency Advantage in the US Congress: A Roller-Coaster Relationship. Politics, 32: 220–230. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9256.2012.01438.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!