The Profession in Politics and International Studies
Women in the Profession: The Composition of UK Political Science Departments by Sex
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Politics © 2012 Political Studies Association
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 139–152, October 2012
How to Cite
Bates, S., Jenkins, L. and Pflaeger, Z. (2012), Women in the Profession: The Composition of UK Political Science Departments by Sex. Politics, 32: 139–152. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9256.2012.01444.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!