LEARNING AND TEACHING IN POLITICS AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
What Feedback do Students Want?
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Politics © 2012 Political Studies Association
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 66–79, February 2013
How to Cite
Blair, A., Curtis, S., Goodwin, M. and Shields, S. (2013), What Feedback do Students Want?. Politics, 33: 66–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9256.2012.01446.x
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2012
- Higher Education Academy National Teaching Fellowship Scheme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!