The Jury as a Political Institution in an Age of Counterterrorism
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Author. Politics © 2012 Political Studies Association
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 5–18, February 2013
How to Cite
Davis, F. (2013), The Jury as a Political Institution in an Age of Counterterrorism. Politics, 33: 5–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9256.2012.01448.x
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2012
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: FL0992134
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!