Meeting of the Aristotelian Society held at Senate House, University of London, on 22 November 2010 at 4:15 p.m.
IV—Agency and Embodied Cognition
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Aristotelian Society
Proceedings of the Aristotelian Society (Hardback)
Volume 111, Issue 1pt1, pages 79–95, April 2011
How to Cite
Romdenh-Romluc, K. (2011), IV—Agency and Embodied Cognition. Proceedings of the Aristotelian Society (Hardback), 111: 79–95. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9264.2011.00299.x
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!