Meeting of the Aristotelian Society held at Senate House, University of London, on 14 May 2012 at 4:15 p.m.
XII—Leibniz's Law and the Philosophy of Mind
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Aristotelian Society
Proceedings of the Aristotelian Society (Hardback)
Volume 112, Issue 3, pages 269–283, October 2012
How to Cite
Jackson, F. (2012), XII—Leibniz's Law and the Philosophy of Mind. Proceedings of the Aristotelian Society (Hardback), 112: 269–283. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9264.2012.00335.x
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!