Incommensurability or Vagueness? A Comment on Rabinowicz and Sugden
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Aristotelian Society
Proceedings of the Aristotelian Society (Hardback)
Volume 112, Issue 3, pages 333–338, October 2012
How to Cite
Qizilbash, M. (2012), Incommensurability or Vagueness? A Comment on Rabinowicz and Sugden. Proceedings of the Aristotelian Society (Hardback), 112: 333–338. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9264.2012.00338.x
- Issue online: 27 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!