Meeting of the Aristotelian Society held at Senate House, University of London, on 3 December 2012 at 5:30 p.m.
V—Aesthetics in Science: A Kantian Proposal
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Aristotelian Society
Proceedings of the Aristotelian Society (Hardback)
Volume 113, Issue 1pt1, pages 83–100, April 2013
How to Cite
Breitenbach, A. (2013), V—Aesthetics in Science: A Kantian Proposal. Proceedings of the Aristotelian Society (Hardback), 113: 83–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9264.2013.00346.x
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!