Remote Sensing and GIS as Counterterrorism Tools in the Afghanistan War: Reality, Plus the Results of Media Hyperbole
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2005
The Professional Geographer
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 592–597, November 2005
How to Cite
Shroder, J. (2005), Remote Sensing and GIS as Counterterrorism Tools in the Afghanistan War: Reality, Plus the Results of Media Hyperbole. The Professional Geographer, 57: 592–597. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9272.2005.502.x
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2005
- Initial submission, August 2003; revised submissions, March 2004 and November 2004; final acceptance, December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!