Unequal Competition Among Chains of Supercenters: Kmart, Target, and Wal-Mart
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2006
The Professional Geographer
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 54–64, February 2006
How to Cite
Graff, T. O. (2006), Unequal Competition Among Chains of Supercenters: Kmart, Target, and Wal-Mart. The Professional Geographer, 58: 54–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9272.2006.00511.x
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2006
- Initial submission, April 2004; revised submission, November 2004; final acceptance, December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!