*The author would like to thank Andrew Comrie and John Kupfer for their comments on an earlier draft of the manuscript as well as Peter Johnson and the Center for Applied Spatial Analysis at the University of Arizona for technical assistance. The author also thanks the editor and two anonymous reviewers for their helpful suggestions that improved this article. The research was partially funded by the University of Arizona Department of Geography, the Social and Behavioral Sciences Research Institute at the University of Arizona, and the UA/NASA Space Grant program.
Mosquito Habitat and Dengue Risk Potential in Hawaii: A Conceptual Framework and GIS Application*
Article first published online: 12 APR 2006
The Professional Geographer
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 139–154, May 2006
How to Cite
Kolivras, K. N. (2006), Mosquito Habitat and Dengue Risk Potential in Hawaii: A Conceptual Framework and GIS Application. The Professional Geographer, 58: 139–154. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9272.2006.00521.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2006
- Initial submission, May 2005; revised submission, September 2005; final acceptance, October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!