*This research was supported by The Israel Science Foundation (Grant No. 832/03). The authors also thank Tamar Soffer for drawing the maps and figures, Adi Bennun for constructive advice on GIS visualisation, Ituran Ltd. for allowing the use of their tracking system, Paz Logistics Ltd. for allowing testing of various GPS receivers, and the anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments.
Application of Tracking Technologies to the Study of Pedestrian Spatial Behavior*
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2006
The Professional Geographer
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 172–183, May 2006
How to Cite
Shoval, N. and Isaacson, M. (2006), Application of Tracking Technologies to the Study of Pedestrian Spatial Behavior. The Professional Geographer, 58: 172–183. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9272.2006.00524.x
- Issue online: 12 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2006
- Initial submission, March 2004; revised submission, November 2004; final acceptance, February 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!