Characteristics of Autumn Precipitation Trends in the Northeastern United States
Article first published online: 12 APR 2006
The Professional Geographer
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 184–196, May 2006
How to Cite
Henderson, K. G. and Shields, B. P. (2006), Characteristics of Autumn Precipitation Trends in the Northeastern United States. The Professional Geographer, 58: 184–196. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9272.2006.00525.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2006
- Initial submission, July 2004; revised submission, July 2005; final acceptance, August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!