*This research was supported by NSF Grant #BCS-0443152. I greatly appreciate the input of the editor and reviewers.
Negotiating Knowledge Production: The Everyday Inclusions, Exclusions, and Contradictions of Participatory GIS Research*
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2006
The Professional Geographer
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 197–208, May 2006
How to Cite
Elwood, S. (2006), Negotiating Knowledge Production: The Everyday Inclusions, Exclusions, and Contradictions of Participatory GIS Research. The Professional Geographer, 58: 197–208. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9272.2006.00526.x
- Issue online: 12 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2006
- Initial submission, September 2004; revised submission, January and May 2005; final acceptance, June 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!