Cattle Bring Us to Our Enemies: Turkana Ecology Politics, and Raiding in a Disequilibrium System
Article first published online: 12 APR 2006
The Professional Geographer
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 231–233, May 2006
How to Cite
(2006), Cattle Bring Us to Our Enemies: Turkana Ecology Politics, and Raiding in a Disequilibrium System. The Professional Geographer, 58: 231–233. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9272.2006.00528_7.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!