*We dedicate this article to Sandra Hill, who was an early and persuasive supporter of agritourism in Michigan. Sandy wore many “hats” well: farmer, state legislator (1/1993–12/1996), MDA employee, and agritourism activist. Many will miss her. This project was conducted jointly by researchers in the Geography Department of Western Michigan University and by the Michigan Department of Agriculture. Funding for the project was made possible through a grant from the United States Department of Agriculture. We are very grateful for this support. We also wish to thank the editor and the four anonymous reviewers whose comments significantly improved this article.
America's Changing Farmscape: A Study of Agricultural Tourism in Michigan*
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2006
The Professional Geographer
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 235–248, August 2006
How to Cite
Veeck, G., Che, D. and Veeck, A. (2006), America's Changing Farmscape: A Study of Agricultural Tourism in Michigan. The Professional Geographer, 58: 235–248. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9272.2006.00565.x
- Issue online: 24 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2006
- Initial submission, May 2004; revised submissions, March 2005 and September 2005; final acceptance, November 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!